Search Our Library
Killer Business Plan – Available NOW!
"A must read for both seasoned entrepreneurs and those brand new to starting a business"
- Ivan Misner, founder of BNI International and best selling author
"Hey, I read your book. I'll be damned if I didn't learn some stuff."
- Wayne Griffin, former neighbor and bassist for WurmHule
With 500 business plans and over $75 million in funding raised, the authors of Killer Business Plan are in a position to show you how to create the best possible business plan so you can succeed!
A hybrid book, Killer Business Plan consists of the book and access to online resources:
- How to videos
This content is constantly updated.
Custom Business Planning and Solutions
- Everything you need to plan and turbocharge your business.
Let us prove it to you.
THERE IS NO TIME LIKE NOW
- Bill Black: Our System Is So Flawed That Fraud Is Mathematically Guaranteed Tyler Durden
- Gold And The Fiat End-Game Tyler Durden
- The 3 Reasons Why Stocks Have Skyrocketed Over the Past Couple of Years George Washington
- There is a Word For This Kind of Market: It's Bubble Phoenix Capital Research
Tagsadvertising american recovery and reinvestment act of 2009 bailout banks branding business business plan China credit cards Deals Depression derivatives economic crisis economy entrepreneurs ethics Facebook financial crisis financial institutions foreclosure funding global warming Goldman Sachs Google internet jobs Loans marketing meltdown money people hate banks privacy Recession sba sbdc seo small business social networking start ups stimulus bill stimulus package technology They are all a bunch of bastards This is really cool twitter
- The magazine for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs
- Fun with drums. http://t.co/YyX8nZwcSW 2 weeks ago
- Ben Hillman's hilarious graphic criticizing Mark Zuckerberg pulled from Facebook wall in less than one minute. tinyurl.com/d7tp6ey 3 weeks ago
- Big Brother - Facebook Style wp.me/p7CLM-21I 3 weeks ago
- Crutch Phrase | Urban Dictionary wp.me/p7CLM-21G 3 weeks ago
- Weekly Economic Update | LAEDC wp.me/p7CLM-21D 3 weeks ago
- Cities Will Collapse Even Sooner Than We Fear May 24, 2013 Contributing Author
- IT’S AIRBORNE: Human Transmission of Deadly H7N9 Virus Now Confirmed May 24, 2013 Mac Slavo
- There Is Now a 100% Chance of a Market Collapse May 23, 2013 Contributing Author
Employee to Entrepreneur
- Open the door income limited only by your imagination and resourcefulness. e2eNOW can get you started down the path of independence.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- A 3 part program to take you from employee to entrepreneur.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
Submit an ArticleWe welcome submissions from our readers on any subject. To submit click here.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- The best business selection and planning tool available on the Internet.
Monthly Archives: December 2009
“Our analysis makes clear that while having a celebrity of Tiger Woods’ stature as an endorser has undeniable upside, the downside risk is substantial too.”
Before the scandal, Woods earned about $100 million a year in endorsement income, more than any other athlete.
Additional Funding for SBA Recovery Lending Programs will Support $4.5 Billion in Small Business Lending | SBA
WASHINGTON – President Obama signed the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) appropriations bill on Saturday, which included $125 million to continue through Feb. 28, 2010, the enhancements made possible through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) to SBA’s two largest loan programs. The SBA estimates the additional funding will support $4.5 billion in small business lending.
New approvals of loans with the higher guarantee and reduced fees made possible by ARRA are expected to begin by Dec. 28. Loan applications from borrowers who chose to be placed in the SBA’s Recovery Loan Queue will be funded first, followed by new loan approvals beginning on or before Dec. 28.
The entire Goldman bonus pool should be donated to small businesses, but that’s just me.
Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) have been a rare small business lending success story this year — and next year, they’ll have more cash.
Leadership, Obama Style: Pretty Speeches, Compromised Values, and the Quest for the Lowest Common Denominator | Drew Weston, PhD
Somehow the president has managed to turn a base of new and progressive voters he himself energized like no one else could in 2008 into the likely stay-at-home voters of 2010, souring an entire generation of young people to the political process.
Meet the new boss…same as the old boss…
Underwater and Not Walking Away – Brent T. White – Arizona Legal Studies, The University of Arizona.
The home financing system in America works because lenders count on your moral belief system, not contracts, to hold you to the deal, while they do not take that same obligation. This one single fact gives lenders the enormous power of humiliation. Brent White has created one of the most cogent and well crafted descriptions of the present storm we’re riding, along with some unusual observations.
After spending years building businesses they’re passionate about, many entrepreneurs say they’ll never stop working.
With financial institutions tightening lending standards in this recent economic crisis, the small businesses that depend on them for credit have been hit particularly hard.
Ya think? Without the ability to sell stock or bonds to raise capital, small businesses have to turn to banks. Banks are required to meet tough new standards and for the most part, keep the loans they write on their balance sheets. To maintain their required ratios, most banks have withdrawn credit from those least able to survive it, small business. A perfect storm.
Just acknowledge your competition, your lawsuit vanishes. It’s good to be Microsoft.
Citigroup also is ending an agreement with the government that guaranteed a roughly $250 billion portfolio of assets against excessive losses.
The bank sold $17 billion of common shares and another $3.5 billion of bonds that automatically convert into shares in three years.
The bank sold convertible notes that pay a coupon of 7.5 percent a year, and automatically convert to shares at a 25 percent premium to the pricing level in three years.
The bank said on Monday it also plans to issue $1.7 billion of shares to employees, and may sell another $3 billion of trust preferred securities in the first quarter.
Bank of America and Wells Fargo have done the same thing, but they found buyers and Citi didn’t. These banks will crash again, they aren’t doing better, they’ve found even lower ways to be greedy. When they crash again, let them go under.
For those of us treading water, this is a hopeful sign.
the “Small Business Job Creation and Access to Capital Act of 2009″ would increase the small business loan limit to as high as $5.5 million and extend for a year the fee eliminations and increased guarantee set to expire under the Recovery Act.
Specifically, the “Small Business Job Creation and Access to Capital Act of 2009″ would:
- Increase the loan limit on 7(a) loans from $2 million to $5 million;
- Increase the loan limit on 504 loans from $1.5 million to $5.5 million;
- Increase the loan limit on microloans from $35,000 to $50,000 and increase the maximum loan made to a microloan intermediary from $3.5 million to $5 million;
- Allow the 504 loan program to refinance short-term commercial real estate debt into, long-term, fixed rate loans;
- Extend the authorization to provide 90 percent guarantees on 7(a) loans and fee elimination for borrowers on 7(a) and 504 loans through December 31, 2010; and
- Direct the SBA to create a website where small businesses can identify lenders in their communities.
Galina Korzhova was arrested, said Anton Kornoukhov, a spokesman for police in the southern city of Volgograd, on suspicion of hypnotising a bank teller in the nearby town of Volzhky into giving her more than $80,000. She is suspected of having robbed up to 30 additional banks in what Russian media have called a “grand tour” around the country.