Search Our Library
- Can You Guess Which Professions Have the Most Psychopaths? – iVillage
- The 20 Most Popular Passwords Stolen From Adobe
- How to Find the Best Cloud Services Partner|businessnewsdaily.com
- Business Referrals — You’re Doing It Wrong! | AllBusiness
- Everything You Know About Black Friday Is Wrong : The New Yorker
Killer Business Plan – Available NOW!
"A must read for both seasoned entrepreneurs and those brand new to starting a business"
- Ivan Misner, founder of BNI International and best selling author
"Hey, I read your book. I'll be damned if I didn't learn some stuff."
- Wayne Griffin, former neighbor and bassist for WurmHule
With 500 business plans and over $75 million in funding raised, the authors of Killer Business Plan are in a position to show you how to create the best possible business plan so you can succeed!
A hybrid book, Killer Business Plan consists of the book and access to online resources:
- How to videos
This content is constantly updated.
Custom Business Planning and Solutions
- Everything you need to plan and turbocharge your business.
Let us prove it to you.
THERE IS NO TIME LIKE NOW
- Some Stunning Perspective: China Money Creation Blows US And Japan Out Of The Water Tyler Durden
- China "Fixes" Pollution Problem... By Raising Danger Threshold Tyler Durden
- Are Stocks Cheap? Tyler Durden
- Two-Thirds Say American Dream Is Over Tyler Durden
- advertising american recovery and reinvestment act of 2009 angel investors Apple bailout banks Big Brother branding business business development business plan california cell phones China credit cards customers Deals Depression derivatives economic crisis economy energy entrepreneurs entrepreneurship environment ethics Facebook financial crisis financial institutions foreclosure Fukushima power plant funding global warming Goldman Sachs Google Government hacking health internet investment jobs Loans marketing meltdown money networking Obama people hate banks politics privacy real estate Recession sba sbdc search engine optimization seo small business small business marketing social media social networking spying start ups startups stimulus bill stimulus package Tagged branding taxes technology television They are all a bunch of bastards This is really cool travel TSA twitter venture capital
- The magazine for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs
- Everything You Know About Black Friday Is Wrong : The New Yorker wp.me/p7CLM-2ex 1 week ago
- Weekly Economic Update | LAEDC wp.me/p7CLM-2ek 3 weeks ago
- New York Fed Chief Levels Explosive Charge Against Big Banks | Huffington Post wp.me/p7CLM-2dp 1 month ago
- Weekly Economic Update | LAEDC wp.me/p7CLM-2dg 1 month ago
- Shark Boot Camp THIS SATURDAY | The CBPS Newsletter is published icont.ac/22oll 1 month ago
- Scientists Warn of Worst Case Scenario: “Solar Flares… Will Short Circuit Satellites, Power Grids, Ground Communication Equipment” December 10, 2013 Mac Slavo
- Preparing for a Social Collapse is Silly – People Are Too Civilized and Reasonable… December 9, 2013 Contributing Author
- Where are the FEMA Camps? Right In Front of You… December 8, 2013 Contributing Author
Employee to Entrepreneur
- Open the door income limited only by your imagination and resourcefulness. e2eNOW can get you started down the path of independence.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- A 3 part program to take you from employee to entrepreneur.
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
Submit an ArticleWe welcome submissions from our readers on any subject. To submit click here.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- The best business selection and planning tool available on the Internet.
Category Archives: Tools and Information
While the first wave of cloud integration was driven by businesses’ needs to reduce costs and increase efficiency, the next wave will focus on leveraging cloud services to expand company offerings and improve competitive positions.
Todd Benjamin, vice president of hosted services at Hostway Corp., said this is especially true for companies that provide technical services to businesses. He said a growing number of IT firms are now looking for partners with cloud delivery expertise so that they can deliver cloud services as resellers.
“Companies that provide IT services to businesses rightly want to focus on their core competencies to succeed in a highly competitive economy,” Benjamin said. “They are looking for cloud experts as partners to round out their portfolio of offerings.”
Would you like to get more new customers without spending a dime? Business referrals are a great way to increase your business’s customer base while developing long-term business relationships that will have a positive impact on your bottom line.
In this episode of “The Little Big Show,” small business expert Denise O’Berry shares three simple steps you must take to get better business referrals today.
How to Get Better Business Referrals in Three Easy Steps
Did you always want to take your boat along while you are on a camping trip near a lake, but could not do so, simply because of the hassle you have to go through in transporting it? Also, what if you also get a roof top storage along with the boat? Yes, it is true. BoatBox has launched a little boat that will also act as a storage mechanism that you can strap to the roof of your car.
Conventional wisdom tells us it’s impossible to be saving too much for retirement, but is this really true? We’ve been hearing about the need to save more for retirement, and for good reason. Ask many of the Baby Boomers who are getting ready to retire and you’ll find that many of them have come to the realization that they don’t have as much saved up as they had hoped, or that they may need to even put off retirement for a few years.
So, is it possible to save too much for retirement? Of course it is, but it’s far from the norm. The real issue comes from the sacrifices you need to make today in order to plan and save for a retirement that may be decades away. There is a balance in life.
New security standards released today by Visa, Mastercard, and other credit card companies are going to have a big impact on any business that accepts credit card payments from customers.
The rules, formulated by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, which represents the major card brands, are aimed at making your customers’ credit card data more secure–but they will undoubtedly add to your administrative and operational costs too.
Take a look at the requirements you must follow, as of January 1, 2014:
Despite what the fairy tales depict, happiness doesn’t appear by magic. It’s not even something that happens to you. It’s something you can cultivate.
So, what are you waiting for? Start discovering how to be happy.
How to be happy: What science tells us
Only 10 percent or so of the variation in people’s reports of happiness can be explained by differences in their circumstances. It appears that the bulk of what determines happiness is due to personality and — more importantly — thoughts and behaviors that can be changed.
So, yes, you can learn how to be happy — or at least happier.
Learn how to get a better night’s sleep with these 3 tips to beat insomnia.
Relaxation techniques, like deep breathing, getting into a “bedtime routine” of winding down, even journaling those stressful thoughts that keep your mind jumping. These tips can all help you sleep but as the associate nutrition editor at EatingWell Magazine and a registered dietitian, I’m also interested in how to use food to beat insomnia.
Buying green is just the first step in reducing the environmental impacts of automobile use. Your choice of vehicle is most important, but how you drive and how well you maintain your car, van, or light truck will also make a difference.
- Avoid \”jack rabbit\” starts and aggressive driving. Flooring the gas pedal not only wastes gas, it leads to drastically higher pollution rates. One second of high-powered driving can produce nearly the same volume of carbon monoxide emissions as a half hour of normal driving.
- Think ahead. Try to anticipate stops and let your vehicle coast down as much as possible. Avoid the increased pollution, wasted gas, and wear on your brakes created by accelerating hard and braking hard.
- Follow the speed limit! Driving 75 mph instead of 65 mph will lower your fuel economy by about 10 percent, and can dramatically increase tailpipe pollution in many vehicles.
- When possible, plan your trips to avoid rush hour. Stop-and-go driving burns gas and increases emissions of smog-forming pollutants.
- Combine trips. Warmed-up engines and catalysts generate much less air pollution, so combining several short trips into one can make a big difference.
- Take a load off. Carrying around an extra 100 pounds reduces fuel economy by about 1 percent. Take a few moments to unload your cargo area.
When it comes to the world of credit reporting and scoring, misinformation and myths abound. You will find many self-proclaimed “experts” or “gurus” laugh out loud who are all too quick to give consumers advice regarding how to improve credit scores. Even your cousin, your parent, your banker, or your Realtor may think that they have great credit advice to give you.
While your loved ones and even some of the “experts” may have good intentions at heart, you should be very careful before blindly following advice about how to improve credit scores. Following the wrong advice could damage your credit scores and might cost you a lot of money in the long run. Controlling your credit scores isnt like making a pizza, where even if you do it wrong it still tastes decent.
Here are a few of the most popular credit myths which, if followed, could have very negative consequences for your credit scores:
Christmas too cruel. Hahah! Still makes me chuckle.
Happy Birthday! Yes, we all hear this on our own special day but how many of us really indulge because of the occasion? What if I told you that you could score all sorts of free stuff on your birthday just by signing up for mailing lists online?
Yes, you heard that right! You can celebrate your birthday in style without spending a dime. From food, to coupons to your favorite retailers, you get all kinds of fun things on your special day
For years I have wondered what the value of Twitter is for sales and business. Everyone knows the indisputable value of LinkedIn for B2B sales, marketing, B2B prospecting, and entrepreneurs in general. But Twitter is finally gaining traction in B2B.This article shares some of the latest Twitter strategies, tactics, tools, and best practices.
“Play that part the way it is on the record,” he said, his face getting red. The drum part in question, in a song I can’t even remember now, was a mistake on the part of the drummer who recorded it. It was almost impossible to duplicate. But John wasn’t hearing it. Rehearsal had come to a complete stop and we’d been arguing for about ten minutes. Then, with the calmest expression, John reached behind him and came up with a sawed-off shotgun. “Do what I tell you,” he said.
I had known John about two years. He was a hot head, but a great guitarist and I liked playing with him. We’d had arguments, but never did it occur to me that I would be looking down the barrel of a shotgun because of one of them. It’s amazing how big that gun looks when it’s pointed at you.
What seemed like three years passed, although it was probably only thirty seconds. I could hear my voice saying, “You’re right. I just can’t get it.” Then after another eternal pause, I added, “I’m not a good enough drummer for you.” With that I began to tear down my set. John got this faraway look and put down the gun, leaving the room. I could have been dead at seventeen. It was the first of three times I’ve had a firearm pointed at me.
Good content marketing starts with good lead generation. You’ve probably heard something like this before. But what is lead generation in the first place?
Lead generation is the act of collecting a list of names and contact information of people who will play a critical role in your content marketing strategy. These are the people that your search engine optimization SEO team will forge relationships with to promote your products.
Lead generation is usually the first step in any comprehensive SEO strategy. Establishing contacts will get the ball rolling in your campaign, allowing you to reach a targeted audience that will be more receptive to your business.
This is why it is incredibly important that you are able to conduct lead generation early on, and do it the right way. What are some of the pitfalls to avoid? Let’s take a look at some of them.