Search Our Library
Killer Business Plan – Available NOW!
"A must read for both seasoned entrepreneurs and those brand new to starting a business"
- Ivan Misner, founder of BNI International and best selling author
"Hey, I read your book. I'll be damned if I didn't learn some stuff."
- Wayne Griffin, former neighbor and bassist for WurmHule
With 500 business plans and over $75 million in funding raised, the authors of Killer Business Plan are in a position to show you how to create the best possible business plan so you can succeed!
A hybrid book, Killer Business Plan consists of the book and access to online resources:
- How to videos
This content is constantly updated.
Custom Business Planning and Solutions
- Everything you need to plan and turbocharge your business.
Let us prove it to you.
THERE IS NO TIME LIKE NOW
- advertising american recovery and reinvestment act of 2009 angel investors Apple bailout banks Big Brother branding business business development business plan california cell phones China credit cards customers Deals Depression derivatives economic crisis economy energy entrepreneurs entrepreneurship environment ethics Facebook financial crisis financial institutions foreclosure Fukushima power plant funding global warming Goldman Sachs Google Government hacking health internet investment jobs Loans marketing meltdown money networking Obama people hate banks politics privacy real estate Recession sba sbdc search engine optimization seo small business small business marketing social media social networking spying start ups startups stimulus bill stimulus package Tagged branding taxes technology television They are all a bunch of bastards This is really cool travel TSA twitter venture capital
- The magazine for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs
- Everything You Know About Black Friday Is Wrong : The New Yorker wp.me/p7CLM-2ex 2 weeks ago
- Weekly Economic Update | LAEDC wp.me/p7CLM-2ek 4 weeks ago
- New York Fed Chief Levels Explosive Charge Against Big Banks | Huffington Post wp.me/p7CLM-2dp 1 month ago
- Weekly Economic Update | LAEDC wp.me/p7CLM-2dg 1 month ago
- Shark Boot Camp THIS SATURDAY | The CBPS Newsletter is published icont.ac/22oll 1 month ago
- Selco On Collapse Survival: “Nature is Brutal… Everyone’s Life is In Danger” December 13, 2013 Contributing Author
- Victory for Self Defense as Judge Rules Students Can Keep Guns on College Campuses December 13, 2013 Mac Slavo
- It Begins: Legislators To Introduce Bill That Would Nullify Obamacare in Georgia December 12, 2013 Contributing Author
Employee to Entrepreneur
- Open the door income limited only by your imagination and resourcefulness. e2eNOW can get you started down the path of independence.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- A 3 part program to take you from employee to entrepreneur.
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
Submit an ArticleWe welcome submissions from our readers on any subject. To submit click here.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- The best business selection and planning tool available on the Internet.
Tag Archives: Loans
You can become a debt slave on autopilot as part of your college education. Institutions of higher learning have partnered with banks to dole out Pell grant and student loans through debit cards that double as student identification cards.
Now you can get a degree that you can’t pay off and be nickle and dimed to death doing it.
It up to us to stop this.
Click on image at left to enlarge.
Typically, eminent domain has been used to clear property for infrastructure projects like highways, schools and sewage plants. In this case, supporters say, the public purpose is served because communities battered by foreclosures have seen tax rolls decimated and services gutted and have suffered economic blight.
NEW YORK CNNMoney — Homeowners who were victims of foreclosure abuses during 2009 and 2010 could receive more than $125,000 from lenders as part of an Independent Foreclosure Review that is being overseen by two government agencies.The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency OCC and the Federal Reserve laid out the framework in which borrowers will receive compensation for a wide range of foreclosure abuses and errors that occurred as a result of robo-signing.
In an office above a Bank of America Corp branch in Beverly Hills, California, home to some of Hollywood’s biggest stars, the pawnshop for the prosperous regularly lends to hedge-fund managers, bankers, lawyers, doctors – and occasionally to Oscar winners.
Moreno says that it is a mistake to believe that everyone in the developing world is interested in running a small business. “Most people just want a job.” In a country like Colombia, where there are limited educational and employment options, that is hard. Everyone is forced, out of necessity, to create his or her own livelihood.
Q. Should I get a loan from the SBA?
A. You can’t get a loan from the SBA, but you can get a SBA loan guarantee. Come again?
Well, first off, the SBA does not loan money, so you can’t get a loan from the SBA.
The SBA guarantees a large portion of the loan made by the bank. This means you have to negotiate two sets of paperwork and get two approvals before you get funded.
Q. What is the benefit of a SBA loan guarantee?
A. An SBA guarantee gives the bank the opportunity to fund a loan that doesn’t meet their commercial requirements. The SBA guarantees the bank will receive their funds even if the borrower, you, defaults on the loan. The guarantees range from 50 to 90% of the loan amount.
Productive wealth has been trapped in a web of parasitic theft, counterfeiting, liability evasion, non-regulation, and prosecutorial non-accountability. All the fundamental attributes of a functioning exchange economy have been warped to reward creative criminals.
- The Asian Business Association of Orange County wants you to know of a couple events coming up in August and September:
- The Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Orange County is hosting its Annual Green & Health Expo on August 25 at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort in Garden Grove. Details can be found here.
- The ABAOC is putting on its annual Procurement Opportunities and Export Initiatives event on September 22 at the Disney Paradise Pier Hotel in Anaheim. Details are available here.
- The indefatigable Frank Ferral is spearheading, along with the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce, a Recycling BIN Summit on August 9 at the University Plaza Waterfront Hotel in Stockton. More information can be found here.
Peter Mehit of Custom Business Planning and Solutions was a participant at the 2011 OC Technology Influencer Mixer and Summit. Here he speaks about his experience as an entrepreneur, the qualities entrepreneurs possess and why he is dedicated to helping them find success.
Confidential Federal Audits Accuse Five Biggest Mortgage Firms Of Defrauding Taxpayers | Huffington Post
The audits conclude that the banks effectively cheated taxpayers by presenting the Federal Housing Administration with false claims: They filed for federal reimbursement on foreclosed homes that sold for less than the outstanding loan balance using defective and faulty documents.
To those of you who don’t understand what the Federal Reserve Bank is doing to, er, for the economy, this HILARIOUS video is for you. It features two little fluffy characters who speak of the ‘Bernanc’ and explain why the Fed is printing $600BN dollars.
Why? ‘The Goldman Sachs’