Search Our Library
Killer Business Plan – Available NOW!
"A must read for both seasoned entrepreneurs and those brand new to starting a business"
- Ivan Misner, founder of BNI International and best selling author
"Hey, I read your book. I'll be damned if I didn't learn some stuff."
- Wayne Griffin, former neighbor and bassist for WurmHule
With 500 business plans and over $75 million in funding raised, the authors of Killer Business Plan are in a position to show you how to create the best possible business plan so you can succeed!
A hybrid book, Killer Business Plan consists of the book and access to online resources:
- How to videos
This content is constantly updated.
Custom Business Planning and Solutions
- Everything you need to plan and turbocharge your business.
Let us prove it to you.
THERE IS NO TIME LIKE NOW
- advertising american recovery and reinvestment act of 2009 angel investors Apple bailout banks Big Brother branding business business development business plan california cell phones China credit cards customers Deals Depression derivatives economic crisis economy energy entrepreneurs entrepreneurship environment ethics Facebook financial crisis financial institutions foreclosure Fukushima power plant funding global warming Goldman Sachs Google Government hacking health internet investment jobs Loans marketing meltdown money networking Obama people hate banks politics privacy real estate Recession sba sbdc search engine optimization seo small business small business marketing social media social networking spying start ups startups stimulus bill stimulus package Tagged branding taxes technology television They are all a bunch of bastards This is really cool travel TSA twitter venture capital
- The magazine for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs
- Everything You Know About Black Friday Is Wrong : The New Yorker wp.me/p7CLM-2ex 1 week ago
- Weekly Economic Update | LAEDC wp.me/p7CLM-2ek 3 weeks ago
- New York Fed Chief Levels Explosive Charge Against Big Banks | Huffington Post wp.me/p7CLM-2dp 1 month ago
- Weekly Economic Update | LAEDC wp.me/p7CLM-2dg 1 month ago
- Shark Boot Camp THIS SATURDAY | The CBPS Newsletter is published icont.ac/22oll 1 month ago
- Victory for Self Defense as Judge Rules Students Can Keep Guns on College Campuses December 13, 2013 Mac Slavo
- It Begins: Legislators To Introduce Bill That Would Nullify Obamacare in Georgia December 12, 2013 Contributing Author
- Report: LA Quake Would Cause “Significant Disruption of Inter-Dependent Infrastructure…Transportation, Gas and Electricity Supplies, Sewage Systems, Water…” December 12, 2013 Mac Slavo
Employee to Entrepreneur
- Open the door income limited only by your imagination and resourcefulness. e2eNOW can get you started down the path of independence.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- A 3 part program to take you from employee to entrepreneur.
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
Submit an ArticleWe welcome submissions from our readers on any subject. To submit click here.
Employee to Entrepreneur
- The best business selection and planning tool available on the Internet.
Tag Archives: This is really cool
Created by Burden in 1979, the Flaming Carrot has no secret identity, no superpowers, and is not particularly intelligent. After reading 5,000 comic books in a single sitting to win a bet, a man was driven quite mad and was permanently transformed into the orange superhero.
Crowdfunding is the latest buzz to hit the entrepreneur community, but no one really knows how it is going to work. What we do know is that it will allow people like you and me (non-accredited) investors to use our money to help small businesses to start or grow. The problem is that the funding entrepreneurs need to prove, start and grow their ideas into companies has been at a premium since 2008. The question now is whether the excitement will translate into a meaningful solution.
The turn of the century already saw a slow down from the tech investing of the 90’s, but when the recession hit, bank funding ground almost to a stop. Where could the entrepreneur go to seek funding for their idea or startup?
And even if the risks of global trade disruptions do not materialise in the near-term, as the finite supply of oil dwindles in coming years, the costs of constantly shipping so much around and around the world may prove unsustainable.
It is my view that the reality of costlier oil is set over the coming years to spur a new industrial revolution — a very welcome side-effect of which will be increased social and industrial decentralisation. Looming on the horizon are technologies which can decentralise the means of production and the means of energy generation.
It is useless to resist. The Emperor is your master now.
A killer infographic that give you a sense of the scale of the American economy.
This video requires patience but you will be rewarded. Especially those who’ve lived in severe weather. This is almost a Spielberg like build.
No, I’m serious. Watch it.
One of the first people we met when we began marketing in Orange County was Bill Ellermeyer. I met him at a mixer where I noticed the ever changing number and types of people speaking with him. Some younger, some older, people in hip hop regalia and guys in suits we’re engaged with him in conversation.
When I finally spoke with him I noticed two things. First, I felt like I’d known the man for more than a few moments, and second, he was an incredible listener. How this listening manifested itself was he asked questions that got at what I was thinking, not just saying. Within a ten minute conversation, he had a good grasp of my business and gave me a road map of whom to speak with and where potential partners and clients might be found. All of this information was delivered with wit and enough political savvy that the relationships of the people we discussed became apparent. It was a seminar. Then, as quick as it started it was over, both of us shaking hands and continuing to work the room.
This is what Bill Ellermeyer does. He sees patterns. He makes connections. He then takes that vision and applies it to his clients who are primarily executives exiting the corporate world in search of the next illusive job or in some cases coming to grips with the idea that the next position won’t be there for them at all.
The Court further stated that such protections should have been clear to the police all along, noting that the right to videotape police carrying out their duties in a public forum is “fundamental and virtually self-evident”
There’s also the very keen nugget of wisdom that 95% of graphic design is actually typography.
A woman’s right to go topless in New York has a long history. The defendants in the 1992 case People v. Ramona Santorelli and Mary Lou Schloss were arrested along with five others in a Rochester park for violating a law which prohibited women from showing “that portion of the breast which is below the top of the areola.” (Areola = coloring around the nipple). Santorelli and Schloss argued that the law was “discriminatory on its face since it defines ‘private or intimate parts’ of a woman’s but not a man’s body as including a specific part of the breast.” The New York Court of Appeals ruled in favor of the two women.
We live in a super-cluttered world where no one has time for anything. We’re bombarded with text messages, TV commercials, billboards, and online ads, and so companies need to know what they stand for. It’s a fact that you cannot remember more than three television commercials in a row, let alone recall the design of your average business card unless they manage to rise above the cacophony and stand out in a way that’s completely relevant.
Venture For America Will Do For Entrepreneurship What Teach For America Does For Education | Fast Company
Like Teach For America, VFA will bring promising college graduates to work in underserved communities for at least two years. Startups that focus on up-and-coming industries (i.e. education innovation, energy, biotechnology) will be offered a VFA fellow for a salary of $32,000 to $38,000 annually. At the end of the two years, the companies can opt to hire fellows under new terms.